About Jan Seva Kendra
Jan Seva Kendra, District Collectorate is the outcome of the strategic union of technology and positive governance. The initiative is aimed towards bringing effective e-Governance at the district level, while introducing the transition from traditional governance to paperless, place-independent governance services.
Following are the major objectives of project:
- To offer government-to-citizen(G2C) services for the issues covered under the
- To extend these services to cover other issues concerning health, education,
agriculture, animal husbandry etc.
- To offer services in remote places from all the Taluka headquarters
- To make services –faster, efficient, transparent and economical
- To maintain a central data record for the citizens
- To positively engage all stakeholders including citizens, government officers, as
well as the technology providers for continuous upgrade of the facilities, process
and quality of services